Bismaleimides with reactive groups like Homide 120, 121, 122 123 and 125 are useful as curing agents in several elastomers, such as Hypalon, Vamac and polyolefin elastomers. Homide 125 is equivalent to HVA-2 and can also be used as multifunctional co-agent for peroxide curing or as cross-linking agent to increase the cross-linking density in vulcanised rubbers, as well as the heat resistance and adhesion properties of these rubbers. Homide 121 is also used as a cross-linking agent in rubber or to produce special bonding agents, particularly in rubber/metal bonds.
All of these products are supplied in pelletized or powder form with different particle sizes. They are offered either coated or non-coated.
- Curing agents in elastomers
- Co-agent for peroxide curing systems
- Accelerator for curing of NR, BR
- Comonomers for high-temperature resin systems
- Modification with thermoplastics